We are still open!
Our staff are following social distancing guidelines.
We wanted to let you know that Airport Security Parking is open and is abiding by social distancing guidelines. We are a family owned business, facing a challenging trading environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions. We intend to keep trading through this difficult trading period and appreciate your continued support.
Hours of business – We are still open!
Airport Security Parking remains open and you can still book with us any time.
We are operating with reduced trading hours, in line with a reduction in flight schedules.
Lifts to the terminal and social distancing
At our location at Terminals 3&4 we are encouraging all customers to make the short walk to the terminals once dropping their car to us. However, if you require a lift to the terminal we can accommodate you as long as there is space available in your vehicle for you to sit in the back seat. Our drivers are wearing protective gloves and facemasks.
We are strictly following social distancing guidelines including:
- Drivers, and vehicle cleaning staff wearing gloves when moving and cleaning vehicles
- Reception areas including counter tops, phones and door handles being disinfected regularly
- Staff observing social distancing rules between customers and themselves
- Staff washing hands regularly
- Hand sanitiser available throughout both our locations
- Any staff member feeling ill are not to come to work
Despite our staff coming into contact with other travellers, we have had no instances of illness among our staff or in our workplace.
You can help us by following us on social media @airportsecurityparking_perth and letting any friends that are still travelling (e.g. FIFO workers) know about us.
We hope you stay safe and well and look forward to seeing you soon.